I was looking for a drink that wouldn’t stain expensive prom dresses and tuxedos. Everyone loved this white grape juice and lemonade punch! You can mix the first four ingredients ahead of time, refrigerate and add the soda right before serving. —Karen Ballance, Wolf Lake, Illinois,
- 4 cups white grape juice, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 bottles (2 liters each) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Optional: Lemon slices, orange slices and green grapes
image/svg+xml Text Ingredients View Recipe,
1/2 cup: 119 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 17mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.