This delicious appetizer is near and dear to our family. It is a symbol of our family’s Christmas and New Year’s celebrations. My mom made this cheese ball for more than 30 years. —Molly Sumner, Creve Coeur, Missouri,
- 5 packages (2 ounces each) thinly sliced dried beef
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 4 drops Worcestershire sauce
- Ritz crackers and Assorted fresh vegetables
image/svg+xml Text Ingredients View Recipe,
2 tablespoons: 47 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 136mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.