I first tried this sunny side dish because it seemed to be a fresh, nutritious and easy combination. Now it’s the only way my husband will eat broccoli. I love to pair it with grilled meat on hot days.
-Michelle Hanson, Oacoma, South Dakota,
- 1 large bunch broccoli, cut into spears
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
image/svg+xml Text Ingredients View Recipe,
3/4 cup: 148 calories, 9g fat (6g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 435mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 5g fiber), 5g protein.