Radisson Rewards, a program for affiliated hotels outside the Americas, has launched an award discount promotion for stays through December 31, 2022.
Radisson Rewards members save 15% on their stays if booked January 12 – 18.
You can access this offer on Radisson’s website here.
READ MORE: Radisson Rewards Rate & Bonus Points Offers
Award Discount Table:
It is a mess between these two Radisson’s programs: Radisson Rewards and Radisson Rewards Americas due to the Chinese government’s ownership of the hotel company.
Compared to cash prices, some of the points requirements are out of whack, but perhaps some readers can benefit from this offer.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
By participating in the Radisson Rewards “15% discount on Award Night bookings” (“Promotion”) for Radisson Rewards (“Member”) members, you acknowledge, and agree to these promotional terms and conditions, the standard program terms and conditions, and the terms and conditions of the participating property the Award Night is booked with.
To be eligible for the Promotion, you must:
(i) be a Radisson Rewards member (“Member”);
(ii) have sufficient points in your Radisson Rewards account prior to booking completing the Eligible Booking for an Award Night directly with Radisson Hotels at a participating property (to become an “Eligible Member”) and
(iii) all Eligible Bookings must be made between 12 January 2022 – 18 January 2022, for a stay between 12 January 2022 – 31 December 2022 (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion is available at all Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson, and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson hotels in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific (collectively, “Participating Properties”).
- Award Nights are subject to each Participating Property’s cancellation, guarantee and deposit policies.
- Eligible Members will be able to redeem an Award Night with a 15% discount applied to the usual Award Night value per night as advertised on Radisson channels during the promotional period. Additional taxes and charges that may apply are specified within the reservation.
- Points + Cash bookings, and commercial bookings are not included within this Promotion. Members may not change their stay date once the Award Night is booked.
- Cancelled bookings will be cancelled and refunded in line with the Participating Property’s cancellation policy.
- If a hotel ceases to be a Participating Property after an Award Night reservation is made, but before the actual stay, Radisson will use reasonable efforts to have the hotel honour the Award Night reservation, but cannot and does not guarantee that any such Award Night reservations will be honoured.
- Award Night bookings are valid only for use by the individual Radisson Rewards member who completed the booking.
- Members may book a maximum of 50 Award Nights within this promotion. Award Night reservations contribute towards attaining or retaining your Radisson Rewards tier status.
- Award Nights apply to a standard room with standard occupancy.
- Additional occupants are subject to the Participating Property’s standard extra person charges.
- Any incidental charges in connection with an Award Night are the sole responsibility of the member.
- Award Night bookings are not transferable and may not be bartered, exchanged or sold, exchanged, brokered, transferred, purchased, auctioned, or given away.
- Radisson Rewards and Radisson Hotels reserve the right to cancel Award Night bookings where it is believed the terms and conditions of the promotion have been breached.
- Award Nights may not be combined with other certificates, discounts, packages, or promotional offers and are not commissionable, including without limitation commissions to travel agents, or to be booked by travel agents on behalf of other or non-Radisson Rewards members.
- Members will not earn points for an Award Night reservation.
- See the Radisson Rewards Terms and Conditions for more information on standard Award Night reservations.