Watching your carb intake? Then you’ve got to try this grilled chicken guacamole. Simple ingredients turn a snack into a gourmet meal. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen,
- 3 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 grilled chicken breast, sliced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
image/svg+xml Text Ingredients View Recipe,
1/4 cup: 142 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 177mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 5g fiber), 6g protein.