In the summer, my husband and I love to cook out, especially vegetables. These kabobs not only taste delicious but look amazing, too! —Tina Oles, Nashwauk, Minnesota,
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium red onion, cut into thick wedges
- 2/3 cup sun-dried tomato salad dressing, divided
image/svg+xml Text Ingredients View Recipe,
1 kabob: 228 calories, 10g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 515mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 24g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.