Drawing inspiration from one of our favorite holiday movies, this Buddy the Elf dessert incorporates ramen noodles with chocolate, candy and everyone’s favorite—marshmallows. —James Schend, Taste of Home Deputy Editor,
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup crushed ramen noodles, divided (seasoning packet discarded)
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows, divided
- 1/3 cup M&M’s minis, divided
- 2 tablespoons sprinkles, divided
image/svg+xml Text Ingredients View Recipe,
1 ounce: 150 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 30mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.