If you’ve been searching for the perfect coleslaw, give this one a try! It has a terrific crunch, and the simple dressing is sweet and tangy all in one. This is a great way to get your family to eat cabbage. We love it.
-Patricia Staudt, Marble Rock, Iowa,
- 1/2 large head cabbage, shredded
- 2 large carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
image/svg+xml Text Ingredients View Recipe,
3/4 cup: 69 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 135mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.