Want to add a little festive flair to your dip? Try this pomegranate guacamole. Since the cheese is so briny, we recommend cutting back on the amount of salt you use, or opting for reduced-sodium tortilla chips. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen,
- 3 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
image/svg+xml Text Ingredients View Recipe,
1/4 cup: 146 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 256mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 5g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1/2 starch.