When I was a kid, one of my all-time favorite treats was magic cookie bars. This recipe combines all the same classic flavors in a magic brownie bar! —Mandy Rivers, Lexington, South Carolina,
- 1 package (17-1/2 ounces) brownie mix
- 1 package (11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans, optional
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
image/svg+xml Text Ingredients View Recipe,
1 bar: 200 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 91mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.