If you’re a fan of chunky pineapple guacamole, then this combo is for you. Crunchy diced jicama and juicy fruit chunks combine for an out-of-this-world texture. For extra flavor, toss the pineapple on the grill for a few minutes before chopping. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen,
- 3 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup cubed peeled jicama
image/svg+xml Text Ingredients View Recipe,
1/4 cup: 131 calories, 10g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 166mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 5g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1/2 starch.