For the ultimate sweet-spicy combo, pair mango guacamole with fresh habanero chili peppers. Depending on your preferences, you can control the guac’s heat with the number of pepper seeds you use. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen,
- 3 medium ripe avocados, peeled and cubed
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 medium mango, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 to 1 habanero pepper, seeded and chopped
image/svg+xml Text Ingredients View Recipe,
1/4 cup: 150 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 166mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 6g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1 starch.