Blue cheese is a surefire way to add flavor to any dish. And toasted almonds are the perfect way to add crunchy texture. When they’re combined with cool, creamy avocado you get a unique blue cheese guacamole recipe that’s guaranteed to please.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen,
- 3 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
image/svg+xml Text Ingredients View Recipe,
1/4 cup: 199 calories, 18g fat (4g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 295mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 6g fiber), 5g protein.