Whenever I put out a plate of these cute little appetizers, people come flocking. Good thing there are lots of peppers in each bag. —Tara Cruz, Kersey, Colorado,
- 3 medium sweet yellow, orange or red peppers
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
image/svg+xml Text Ingredients View Recipe,
1 appetizer: 73 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 136mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.