There’s nothing wrong with keeping your guac on the simple side. Topping your bowl with chunks of fresh apple and white onion give the dip a nontraditional flavor, but a familiar texture. Depending on the variety of fruit you use, your apple guacamole can taste fruity, sweet, tart or crisp.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen,
- 3 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 small apple, thinly sliced
- 1 small white onion, thinly sliced
image/svg+xml Text Ingredients View Recipe,
1/4 cup: 124 calories, 11g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 166mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 5g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1/2 starch.