In the summer, I don’t like to prepare or eat large meals, so I often make salads. I’m always on the outlook for new and interesting recipes, and this one is a winner that I like to make for company.
Victoria, British Columbia,
- 4 large apples, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup, divided
- 8 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 1/4 cup apple cider or juice
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
image/svg+xml Text Ingredients View Recipe,
3/4 cup: 242 calories, 16g fat (5g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 176mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.